اخبار ذات صلة

السبت، 6 يناير 2024

Dialogue with others

 


Nayel Arif Al-Emadi

But: Alo bin Imad

  Welcome and no one is with me

 You have the root, corruption in all its glory

Hello, I swear I'm honored. Where are you? You're late for me. I've been watching you for a long time and you've been heading north and no media has crossed my path. What do I mention of you now? Surely the government has the right to expel you and has decided to expel you.

 

But: sarcastic and mocking

No, no, but I have not forgotten anyone, not even Abu Beard, I crossed them!!!



What's wrong with you, Abu Lihiya? I'm not with you. Why did you even leave us with Sheikh Abu Dhabala? I told him he feared God, man, and he has been wearing a stone on his stomach all his life, avoiding shabbat, and abstaining from eating what is forbidden. No, you are in trouble. May God help the government against you.



But: Is it, Sheikh Abu Dhabala has a little while left, and he shaves his beard and joins the Entertainment Authority in Riyadh, and dances to the songs of the artist Angham.



 No, no, I am not with you. Go and play on others. Your goal is that I am writing about Sheikh Abu Dhabala. See, I don’t like the twisting and turning. Abu Dhabala is pious and pure from the remnants of the righteous predecessors. He told you to dance. Play on others, beloved of the government. What is important is that you know that khat these days It is expensive, but leave me alone with you to make a living. As for writing, I am tired of it like one who plows in the sea, to no avail.



Hello, beloved of the government, why are you silent? I could not believe that you contacted me! We want specializations, like the government. We have the right to hotels, villas, travel, and cars, and to live a healthy life, and for the people, may God show us the way, and the rest is easy.


The money is killing me


But: With you, there is corruption, let's face it, but you have a high position that is more disgraced than Abu Baarour, Abu Dhabala, and Abu Shama, and you live one day in Riyadh, one day in Turkey, and one day in Cairo, and you visit all the discos and now dance Indian.



Or, by God, I am a fan of Indian dance and movies. As for discos, I am not with you. Our return is the thug. Malik, I do not know that these days I am growing a beard.


Body: Haha, I saw your conference yesterday. It was crazy.



Most important: the idea of ​​this first condition of the conditions,



For your sake, I agree to all your conditions.


 The second condition is that you write an article about Jawhar and the many harms it causes to the organs, and you curse Abu Jawhar in a way that no one would curse him


And you do not care what is important is that I get a hearty morsel and we live in its grains like God’s creation, and like our rights, and we control poverty and eat the liver and the meat of young ones, and we pray beside the woman and after her, and perform two rak’ahs in the sanctuary, and hold dates in the month of Ramadan. And God is Forgiving and Merciful.



But: I give good news, I give good news of your glory!


But how the judiciary and accounting apparatus handles it is certain to expose us, and there is a foolish soul in sixty.



But: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha



What matters is what position I am killed by grief. I want to live my life. I want to excel over everyone, even over you. I want to win from my heart.


Therefore: You don't have to. but


Those who are new to you swear like our companions.



In the name of God



I swear to God Almighty, I will fight everyone with all my might, wherever it may be, and my position will not serve my personal interests, nor will I appoint any of my relatives to any state position.

And that the interest of the people is more important than my personal interests, and that I am entitled to national sovereignty, and to preserve the unity of the nation, and to adhere to government work, even on holidays and official holidays, which are my own, and to look after the higher interests of the people, and to be loyal to God, the nation, and the people.


But: Praise be to God, all of our companions swore, “Do not be afraid,” so they swore without ablution, and on his side, the trainee left, and that is not the case.

 

Thank God



Why: Now you have to take up your new duties, Mubarak



What are the tasks? I swear that I do not have any position like our friends, and I also swore to always be there during the holidays and no one beat me to it. 


Corruption: Minister of Anti-Corruption!


May God not open my soul to you. Was he in the Ministry of Finance or the Ministry of Oil? We are either fine or ok, but how do we work in this new ministry? Where is its headquarters? I suggest in Riyadh, next to Al Khobar.

Corruption: Easy location, find a suitable hotel for you and those close to you.

I mean, it's normal for there to be a media sensation.


Corruption: It is permissible for ministers and it is okay for you


Yes, this is the work or not. They told you that the people eat from the garbage. What do we have to do with the people going away in sixty smart people?


Corruption: The first thing you must declare in the media is that Yemen is free of corruption in all its forms, and that the year 2024 is the year of combating corruption and corruptors.

The Yemeni people will witness miracles and dignity, and corruption and poverty will end in Yemen forever.


,


,

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق